Guidelines for On-line Abstract Submission
The 24th IUBMB & 15th FAOBMB Congress Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for poster sessions at the Congress. Abstracts must be submitted before the advised deadline via on-line abstract submission system. Accepted abstracts will be presented in poster sessions during the Congress.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||February 28, 2018|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||TBA|
How to Prepare Abstract(s)
Step 01. Prepare Abstract(s)
- Abstract must be written and presented in English.
- Abstract title should be written in upper case letters, using 14 point, times new roman, and should NOT exceed 140 characters(NOT words).
- Abstract body should NOT exceed 500 words.
- Tables, diagrams and pictures can only be included in abstracts that are to be uploaded onto the system using the template. Authors cannot attach images to the on-line submission system.
- Abstract must also be uploaded both in PDF and Word format
Step 02. Confirmation of Abstract Submission
- An acknowledgement of abstract submission will be automatically sent to presenting and corresponding authors via e-mail upon completion of on-line submission. This is not an acceptance notification but an acknowledgement of your abstract submission.
- It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become unreadable.
- You can review, modify or update your abstract(s) at My page on the website until February 15, 2018
Step 03. Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts that are submitted in accordance with the specified format. The Committee reserves the right to reject any abstracts that failed to comply with the given guidelines
- All applicants are required to register and pay the registration fees when submitting the abstract. If the abstract is accepted, please make sure to have the presenting author(s) registered. Abstracts without registered authors may not be included in the proceedings.
Step 04. Prepare Poster(s)
- All posters must be written/presented in English.
- Guidelines for Posters will be announced after the notification of abstract acceptance.
for further information, please visit http://www.iubmb2018.org/sub/abstract.php